Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tourist for a day!


Every year before the tourist start rolling in, Ketchikan does this "tourist for a day" event. There are about 10-12 tours that take place where you can either pay a discounted price or it's free. My co-worker was able to get the duck tour and the zipline. I've never done the the duck tour and it was actually fun. I was able to learn more interesting facts of Ketchikan. Saturday was a fun filled day for me and I was exhausted at end of the day. It was fun being a tourist for the day and it was even better to pay discounted prices for the tours we went on.

1 comment:

Lisa Burraston said...

Question, would you ever consider traveling to Mississippi? You could tour around here. There are some great pot holes I could show you, and what about the alligators in the ponds here...always interesting. Maybe we could go and learn how to deep fry a snickers bar! Mississippi is way better than Alaska! Oh the things you could learn! Did I mention I was being sarcastic?