Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rainy Weekend




Hi, friends! Its been another rainy week in Ketchikan. Unfortunately, I did not get out and hike this weekend because it was raining and very windy. Here are a few pictures I took today. I have never seen so many eagles in my entire life since being here for the past month. No worries, I will get better eagle pictures. The other picture is of me looking out from my deck. I really do have an amazing view from where I live. Apparently, whales are visible from my place as well as bears. Its going to be an interesting summer.

2 comments:

melandriley said...

Wow Sharla that is an awesome view. Too bad the water is cold.

La negra said...

Hmmmm...I'd say that many eagles are hanging around only cause of your native background. They are in touch with ur people. Waaaaaait....my people too!!!!