Sunday, May 18, 2008

Miami, FL


I spent about 4 days in Miami for a standard setting study for NBCOT. It was nice to get out of Ketchikan and get some sun for a few days. It was hot and of course, humid in Miami. One of these pictures is of downtown Miami and other one is of me from my balcony. I stayed in this junior suite. I had the whole place to myself. It was great; however, I did get a sick during my travels. It doesn't help when its hot outside and then to go inside to a freezing air conditioned room. I also experienced jet lag and time zone change (only a four hour difference). It made an quite interesting trip; however, I survived!

3 comments:

Bev said...

How fun! (except the part about getting sick, jet lag and time change) You spoiled little Queenie with your own little suite!

CailĂ­n said...

Write and explain the standard setting for NBCOT...I'm very interested.

La negra said...

Welcome to Miami...Bienvenido a Miami! Yeah, baby! Sorry I missed it!