Sunday, May 18, 2008

Its been a few weeks...



Ok, its been a few weeks since I last updated my post. Life has been crazy. A few weeks ago I went to Miami and that was good. Since then, work has been very busy. I haven't done much the past two weekends. This weekend I went to the Lumberjack show. It was fun. OH, the sun was out from Saturday afternoon and all day today. Sunny days really are a rarity out here so that is why I mention it so much. Anyways, I took both of these pictures today. It's days like today that I forget about everything and just enjoy the simplicity of life. Apparently, the weather is suppose to get better. We'll see. Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Gardner Grafix said...

Chore, what the heck are you doing in AK. You crazy girl. How are things going? email me gardnerfam6@yahoo.com

Love,
Stacie