Friday, March 21, 2008

My co-workers in Maine




Ok, I had awesome co-workers at my traveling site in Damariscotta, ME. I spent 5 months at a skilled nursing home (SNF) and inpatient acute hospital. I spent majority of my time at the SNF. Since this was my first traveling assignment I wasn't sure how things "rolled." Luckily, my co-workers had enough patience to put up with me and my craziness. I had so much fun there which made it very hard to leave when it came time to go. My last week there I suggested to my co-workers to wear a certain color for every day of the week. To my surprise, they were compliant. They also gave me a fantastic going away party by playing 4 square. You guys are awesome! Here are a few pictures. Who played 4 square growing up? Or maybe you still play it like me!

No comments: