Sunday, March 23, 2008

Belize





While in Belize, Katie and I, decided to go cave tubing. Originally, we wanted to go on a zipline; however, the trip was sold out. Oh well, cave tubing was quite exciting and fun. We took a bus ride about 45 min. away from our port and was able to see the countryside. Belize is quite beautiful. There is so much to see and do in Belize that I would like to go back and just visit the country itself. Lunch was included with our trip and our tour guide (in picture) kept teasing us that we were going to eat iguana. I was actually a little disappointed that we didn't eat it but instead had chicken, rice, and beans. It was very good. More pictures to come on cave tubing. Has anyone ever tried iguana?

2 comments:

Lisa Burraston said...

SHARLA!!!!
I found your blog on Cailin's site, so I am now adding it to mine. I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Looks like you have been having a good time, now we just need to get Katie to blog...how can we make that happen?

Bev said...

Never even heard of people eating iguana. I'm sure it tastes a lot like frog legs.