Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Well, people, I am finally finished with updating you with my life as of right now. Since I am new to this blogging business, I recommend you start looking at my blog starting at the very beginning (Ketchikan, AK). At the bottom of this page, click on older post until you get to the beginning. You may have to do it a few times. My post will make better sense if you do it this way. I hope you enjoy! I hope you all had a great Easter. Here is a picture of me as of today!

4 comments:

Bev said...

I love reading your blog! I'm glad to know where you are. Last time we talked I don't think Alaska was even brought up. I hope you like it there. Didn't you go there a few years ago for a guy or something?

CailĂ­n said...

You look very happy. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Wow, you look absolutely fabulous, all your adventures sure have ageed with you, I'm so happy for you, I would advise all young un's to do likewise before they settle down!! You're awesome, as always! love, Kate

melandriley said...

Sharla your going to have to be by new travel agent. You've been everywhere and it sounds like your having a lot of fun doing it. It has been nice knowing whats going on in your life. We need to keep in touch better. Maybe we'll have to have a reunion and all come out and visit you in an exciting new place.