Saturday, March 22, 2008

7 day cruise to the Caribbean




After my long drive home what better way to relax than by going on a cruise. Katie is my travel buddy and we flew to Tampa, FL on Sat. Feb 23rd. Upon our arrival to Tampa we couldn't resist our appetites by eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I don't know what we were thinking considering the food we would be consuming on the cruise. Anyways, we went on the Carnival Legend and it was so much fun. Departure time wasn't until late afternoon on Sunday so we also went to the Aquarium. Good times!

1 comment:

M. James and Onalisa said...

I am so jealous! I went on a cruise while I lived in Alaska that one summer and I tell James that we are going on one in 2010. He thinks cruises are for the rich and puffed up....do you match the description? ha ha ha.
James and I have a blog and you are welcome to check it out. Lisa themicahjames.blogspot.com